Wellbeing College Carers Survey
The Wellbeing College offers a range of FREE health and wellbeing courses, activities, drop-in sessions, and holistic therapies for people who live or work in South Gloucestershire. These are delivered at a range of venues across South Gloucestershire with the Wellbeing College HQ based at Church View, Filton.
We are undertaking this survey to identify carers' interests in health and wellbeing courses. For the purpose of this survey we are defining a carer as: anyone who looks after a friend, neighbour, relative, spouse, child or other family member with an illness or disability.
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey.
1. Have you heard of the South Glos. Wellbeing College?
2. Did you know the Wellbeing College HQ recently opened in Filton?
3. Please tell us if you are a:
4. Please tell us how old you are:
5. On average, how many hours of care do you provide per week?