Tell us about Social Care
Tell us about social care
Do you or a loved one receive care and support at home? Do you receive support in a care or residential home?
In 2020 Healthwatch Oxfordshire are focusing on SOCIAL CARE- what works, what could be better, what your vision for excellent social care could be. We want to hear about your TOP THREE ISSUES or concerns about Social Care - this means anything to do with receiving care and support at home, being cared for in a residential home, or having care and support to help you carry out your daily activities - If you are older, younger, disabled, a carer or family member, or even a professional providing care to someone...let us know your thoughts! Your views will help us decide what areas Healthwatch Oxfordshire will focus on in our journey into Social Care this year.
1. Social Care - My Important Issue 1
2. Social Care - My important issue 2
3. Social Care - My important issue 3
4. What do you think makes GOOD Social Care?
5. Please let us know the first line of your postcode e.g. OX14
7. Healthwatch Oxfordshire is INDEPENDENT. We are there to make sure the voice of people who use support services is heard. This survey is anonymous. This means you cannot be identified. Healthwatch Oxfordshire do make use of people's comments in reports or on our website- we aim to make a difference by representing your views.
We need to know if you are happy for your anonymous comments to be used in this way-