Church Street Site A Survey
We would like to hear what your thoughts are on Church Street Site A. If you would like more information about the proposals click here
We process your data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018. If you have any concerns the Council’s Data Protection Officer can be contacted via DataProtection@westminster.gov.uk
The information collected will be shared with the council and its approved suppliers who will analyse the responses to this consultation. The survey is provided jointly with Westco Communications who manage data processing of the survey. Westminster City Council is the Controller of the data. To view a full privacy notice please visit the council website
1. Contact details (optional)
This question requires an answer
2. The Data Protection Act (2018) requires Westminster City Council to ask individuals for their permission whenever we collect and use their personal information regarding the Church Street Regeneration Programme. The regeneration programme centres around working with residents and community organisations. To do our work well, we collect and store contact information of people we work with, and we use it to:
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. For more details about your information rights please visit: westminster.gov.uk/data-protection *
- Communicate important information about the Church Street regeneration programme
- Ask people their thoughts about the regeneration programme so we can make sure we understand the views of local people
- Tell people about our community project and activities
- Tell people about employment and training opportunities and events
- Help us to plan our activities and engagement work with the community
3. Can you confirm whether you would like to receive further updates on the Church Street Regeneration Programme?
4. Are you a (tick all that apply):
5. What are your thoughts on the design of Site A?