We want to know what life is like for people who live in care homes in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
It is important that people who live in care homes are treated with dignity and respect and supported to live their lives in the way they want to.
This includes being able to make choices about what they eat and what they do.
Our job at Healthwatch in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough is to make sure that those who run local health and care services understand and act on what really matters to people.
We listen to what people like about services and what could be improved.We will share what you tell us with the people who make decisions about local care homes. We will make sure that you cannot be identified when we do this.
Our staff and volunteers will be visiting some care homes over the next few months. We will use what you tell us to help us plan which homes we visit.
1. Are you filling this survey for yourself or for someone else?
2. Which care home are you talking about? Please tell us where this is.
3. How happy are you overall about care in this home?
1 = not at all happy through to 5 = very happy.
4. Are you or the person you're talking about supported to make choices about meals?
5. Can you or the person you're talking about get food and drink when you want it?
6. Are you or the person you're talking about offered enough interesting activities to do?
7. Do you or the person you're talking about ever feel lonely in the home?
8. Do you or the person you're talking about have access to other healthcare when it's needed?
9. Is there anything else that you want to tell us about care in this home?
10. When did the experiences you are telling us about happen?
11. Do you want someone from our Healthwatch to contact you?
This might be to tell us a bit more about your experience or to get information about services that could help you.
If yes - please give us your name and contact details below. We will only use your information to answer your question. We will always make sure that your information is protected and treated securely. You can withdraw your consent at any time by calling 0330 355 1285 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The answer is in an invalid format.
15. Please tell us what kind of information you want.