Physiotherapy Self-Referral Horsham
If you have recently or suddenly developed:
Do not complete this form and make an Urgent appointment to see your GP or call NHS 111
- A change in your bladder function
- Loss of bowel control
- Altered sensation around your genitals or back passage
- Loss of sexual function
- Pins and needles or numbness in both legs
Do not continue with this form but make an appointment to discuss this referral with your GP
- Have history of cancer within the last 5 years
- Any unexplained weight loss
- Are feeling generally unwell/fever
- Have recently become unsteady on your feet
If you are Under 17 please do not continue with this form but make an appointment to see your GP.
This service is not currently available for patients who are unable to attend the outpatient department. If you believe you require domiciliary physio (physiotherapy at home) please contact your GP.
The service is currently not available for the physiotherapy treatment of neurological and respiratory disorders.