2019 Solihull Connect Customer Survey
Solihull Connect is the Council’s customer service department. We offer a range of ways for people to contact us. From Saturday 3rd August 2019 we are making changes to our opening times for a trial period. As part of this trial we are actively seeking your feedback regarding these changes and will review any comments we receive to evaluate how this is working for you.
Thinking of the proposed changes please take a few moments to answer the following questions.
Please note that data is stored on servers owned by a company called SmartSurvey who are based in the UK and are fully GDPR compliant.
1. Why do you normally contact Solihull Connect?
2. How do you normally contact Solihull Connect?
3. Is Solihull Connect available for the services you need at the time you need?
4. What is your preferred method of contacting Solihull Connect?
5. If your preferred method of contact was not available at the time that was convenient for you which of the following would you use to contact us instead?
6. When is your preferred time to contact Solihull Connect?
7. How did you contact us today
8. What is your postcode (optional)
This will only be used to identify where people travel from
Data protection Information:
The information collected in this survey will be used by Solihull Connect Customer Services for the purposes of understanding customer expectations. We will share the results of the survey with users of the Solihull Council Website for the purpose of information and to help how we design our services in the future.