Healthier Together call for evidence in relation to the Five Year System Plan
How to use this survey to submit your call for evidence submission
This survey should be used for inputting information you would like to submit in response to the Healthier Together call for evidence in relation to the development of our Five Year System Plan. The use of this survey is optional – if preferred call for evidence responses can be submitted in the main body of an email or letter. Details are available on the Healthier Together website https://bnssghealthiertogether.org.uk/health-and-care-leaders-launch-call-for-evidence/
In response to the national NHS Long Term Plan health and care organisations from across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire are working together to develop a Five Year System Plan. This plan will set out health and care priorities for the coming years. It will build on existing work to provide improved services for local people while tackling workforce and financial challenges.
This call for evidence is open to anyone who would like to submit their thoughts, experience or research in relation to the future of health and care services. We are particularly interested to hear from community groups, charities and academics that may be able to provide insights into topics including:
- The use of digital technology to enhance health and care services
- Respiratory, including smoking and air quality
- Cardiovascular health
- Maternity and early years
- Children and young people’s health
- People living with a serious mental illness
- Musculoskeletal (MSK) and physical health
- Liver disease and alcohol use
- Autism and learning difficulties
- End of life care.
- The scope of this work is focused on Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire – however submissions from people or organisations within other areas will also be welcome.
- Submissions should be 1,000 words or fewer.
- All submissions will be reviewed by people inputting to the development of the Five Year System Plan. All submissions will receive an acknowledgement to confirm receipt.
- If you would like further information regarding this call for evidence please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
**We may hold hearing sessions, inviting representatives in for more detailed discussions in early October 2019. This is to be confirmed and participation is entirely optional. Invitations to attend a hearing session will be issued week commencing 23 September 2019.**