We are creating a survey panel, made up of renters like you from across England to hear about your experiences of private renting. We’ll use
these powerful stories to speak up for change.
Why should I get involved?
What do I have to do to be involved?
- Help strengthen the voices of private renters in the housing debate
- Be a part of trying to create change in the private rented sector and improve rights for tenants.
- You will receive vouchers for each survey you complete - £10 per survey.
- If you are a private renter in England, then we want you to hear from you! Doesn’t matter if you’ve been a tenant for 30 days or 30 years.
- We will be running surveys every 3 months over the next 18 months.
- You can do the survey online or over the phone.
- Anything you say will be kept completely confidential and you can stop taking part at any point.
For any more information on the project see here
or email email@example.com
Note: As this is the sign up form for the panel, you will not receive a £10 voucher for completing this survey. You will receive a voucher for any subsequent surveys you complete as a panel member.