Wentworth Woodhouse General Public Survey
1. Wentworth Woodhouse General Public Survey - Competition Deadline Extended!
Wentworth Woodhouse is one of the country's most prestigious country houses. It is cared for and maintained by the Wentworth Woodhouse Preservation Trust ("WWPT").
We are excited to say that WWPT is undergoing a period of Masterplanning, looking to the future and developing a long term strategy for Wentworth Woodhouse.
It’s important that our plans reflect the views of a range of community groups and individuals. We’d like to hear what you have to say.
This survey will only take a few minutes and to thank you for your time you will have the chance to enter yourself into a prize draw to WIN a FREE TOUR.
The competition deadline has been extended! The winner will now be notified after the competition closes on 4th April 2018. Tricolor Ltd are managing this survey and prize draw on behalf of WWPT. Terms and conditions apply, please see goo.gl/xRZKJh for more information. Your details will NOT be passed on to any third parties and you will only be contacted again if you have won the draw or have agreed to take part in further consultation.
1. Which age bracket best describes you?
3. Do you consider yourself to have a disability?
This question requires an answer
4. Please tick the box that best describes your ethnicity.
5. How many times have you visited a heritage attraction in the last year?