Advice and Contact Team Survey
Healthwatch Wiltshire are the independent champion for people using health and care services in Wiltshire. We listen to what people like about services and what they think could be improved and share their views with those who have the power to make change happen.
We’d appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to complete this survey.
The results of this survey will be collated and put into a report. All responses will be anonymised, and no individuals will be named in the report. The report will be used to influence the way the service further develops.
1. Who were you contacting the team about?
2. How did you find out about the team?
For example, the internet, referral from GP, friends and family)
3. When did you contact the team? Please give us the month and year?
4. How did you contact the team?
5. How long did it take for your call to be answered?
6. What information would be useful to hear while you are waiting for your call to be answered?
7. What were you calling about? (You do not need to give any personal information if you don’t wish to)
8. Were you given enough time during your call?
9. If your call was about care, was it explained to you may have to pay towards any care you might receive?
10. If yes, were the following covered? (please tick all that apply):
11. What was good about the call?
12. Is there anything that you think could have improved?
13. What was the outcome of the call? (Please tick all that apply)
14. Did you know what the next steps were, if any?
15. Overall how satisfied were you with how the call went?
16. Is there anything else you would like to tell us?
17. Please tell us the town or village you live in?
19. Is your gender different to the gender you were assigned at birth?
20. Do you have a religion of belief?
23. Do you care for someone who needs extra support day to day?
24. Do you consider yourself to have a health condition or disability?
25. How would you describe your ethnic group?
26. The results will be collated and put into a report. All responses will be anonymised, and no individuals will be named in the report.
If you would like to be added to our mailing list, please provide your email or postal address: