Help us shape the X-GOV Data Science Community of Interest, by sharing your experiences and priorities for the community.
The data science community exists to:
- bring together data scientists and improve data science capability across government
- develop and share data science best practice
- help digital and other analytical teams work effectively with data scientists
- discuss and challenge the way government uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to improve services
In this survey we want to focus on your priorities for the community and how we can co-create an valuable, impactful and accessible community.
The survey has 12 questions focusing on the needs and wants for the community programme.
Your responses will help to shape, what we create with the community.
We look forward to hearing your ideas and thoughts.
Deadline: 18th December 2020
Government Data Science Partnership
Data Privacy Statement
Your responses will enable us to craft a community programme and will be shared with community organisers. The responses will be anonymised and discussed with attendees at our 19th November 2020 Meet up.
Your personal details (e.g name, organisation, email and job title) will not be shared with community members. We ask for you to voluntarily share your personal details, in order to help us contact you if you want to get involved in contributing to the community. These details will not be used for any other purpose.
Your data will be stored securely in GDS and ONS systems. After 1 year GDS/ONS will review and delete your data pertaining to this project from our storage systems.
We will not:
- sell or rent your data to third parties
- share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
26th October 2020