Working with 0-5 year olds in Oxfordshire- supporting mental health and wellbeing
1. Working with 0-5's -your experience
Healthwatch Oxfordshire are keen to hear your views as a child care or other professional working with 0-5 year olds. We want to hear about your experience of mental health and wellbeing support in Oxfordshire for this group. What we hear from you will be used to tell those who provide support, what you think, and to help improve things. Please tell us about what it is like during 'normal' times...as you will find questions about Covid19 support at the end! Healthwatch Oxfordshire is INDEPENDENT- we are there to help make sure the voice of people who use support services is heard. Contact us if you need help filling in this survey or need it in another format e.g. Large Print, Easy Read or translation. Don't forget to press the FINISH SURVEY button at the end!
1. Your consent: This survey is anonymous. This means you don't have to say who you are, and you cannot be identified. Healthwatch Oxfordshire do make use of people's comments in reports or on our website- we aim to try and make a difference by representing your views. We need to know if you are happy for your anonymous comments to be used in this way-
2. Please tell us the first line of your workplace postcode e.g. OX16
3. Please tell us what role you have in your work with 0-5's
4. In your view what are the main factors which support mental health and wellbeing in 0-5 year olds?
5. In your view tell us what factors are the biggest challenges to good mental health and wellbeing faced by 0-5 year olds
6. What could be improved in support offered to 0-5 year olds and their families for good mental health and wellbeing?
7. Are there any gaps in support that you have identified? If so, tell us about this.
8. If you have had to access support for mental health concerns in 0-5 year olds you work with- what was the name of the support service(s) you accessed?
9. Tell us about your experience of accessing and using this support.
10. COVID19 Tell us how you have been supporting families and children with mental health and wellbeing during the lockdown?
11. COVID 19 Have mental health issues and concerns increased during the Covid19 lockdown among the families and children you work with?
12. Where have you directed families for support during Covid19 if they come to you with mental health and wellbeing concerns?
13. Is there anything else you would like to tell us about overall support available in Oxfordshire for emotional wellbeing of this age group?