What is SPAM?
SPAM is any email sent which is unsolicited, i.e. the email is not requested by the recipients.
In addition, SPAM may also have the following characteristics:
- Anonymous – The address and identity of the sender are concealed or are fraudulent;
- Sent in Mass – The email is sent to large groups of people;
- Malicious – it is sent with malicious intent; and/or,
- No Opt-Out – no option is given to stop receiving future emails.
SmartSurvey may only be used with email lists where you have the consent of the recipient(s). You are prohibited from sending any recipient emails which they have not signed up to. You must not send email under any other organisation other than your own.
SmartSurvey’s Rules regarding SPAM & Email Sending
What happens if you SPAM or breach this policy?
SmartSurvey operates a zero-tolerance approach. If you send any spam, SmartSurvey reserves the right to do any or all of the following:
- Disable your account temporarily and you may not receive any refunds.
- Terminate your account indefinitely and you may not receive any refunds.
- Prevent you from opening another SmartSurvey account
- Report you to the relevant authorities where we believe that your actions contravene anti-SPAM laws.
- Rate limitation of your emails or suspension of email tool
How to Report SPAM?
If you have been sent SPAM or have any information regarding someone using SmartSurvey for SPAM please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate the matter and take the appropriate measures.
Changes to this Policy
SmartSurvey reserves the right to change the thresholds under Rule 1, at any time without prior notice.