Online survey software for the public sector
If you work in the public sector or government we’re sure you’ve had to design surveys and collect data. The first step to this project will be finding a survey tool that not only meets your high standards but also meets the requirements of your procurement department. Or, perhaps you’ve even collected this data manually!
We’re pleased to let you know our online survey tool is exactly what you’re looking for. Here are a few reasons why:
- We’re an approved G-Cloud service
- Our secure online survey software is already trusted by a large number of Government and Public Sector organisations, including the NHS and the Metropolitan Police – click here to view them
- All data collected via SmartSurvey is stored and backed up on UK servers, which adheres to Data Protection Act laws
- Our software is user-friendly yet advanced enough for any survey or data collection project
- You can pick up the phone and talk to us if you need help
G-Cloud is a UK Government initiative to encourage the adoption of cloud services across the whole of the Public Sector. It’s a framework of approved supplier services that can be purchased via the Digital Marketplace (formally CloudStore) without having to go through a lengthy procurement or tender process every time. Any supplier on G-Cloud has been properly vetted and meets the necessary standards.
This means SmartSurvey has the stamp of approval for anyone looking to conduct Public Sector or Government surveys.
We have a reputation for ease of use, reliability, security and outstanding support. Plus, if you’re looking for an online survey tool for an entire department or multiple users we have flexible options and plans. Please feel free to contact us for more information.