Quickly work out your Customer Effort Score (CES) with our smart free tool
What is your Customer Effort Score?
Enter the number of responses you received for each score:
How to use the Customer Effort Score calculator
Measure your CES score with our calculator. Simply type in your number of responses for each score from 1 to 5 to their corresponding field in the calculator. You will receive an overall CES score that sits somewhere between 1 and 5.
A better way
Whatever processes or customer touchpoints you’re trying to measure with CES, our survey platform has all the performance, functionality and features you need to gather feedback and make things easier for your customers moving forward.
Easily collect customer feedback and use the Customer Effort Score to report on how easy you make it for customers to interact with you.
Our survey solution gives you:
- Customer survey templates that are customisable and ready to use with the ability to build in the CES score question, so you can quickly measure how much effort it’s taking customers to interact with your company and brand
- An unlimited number of responses (all our paid plans above Pro monthly) to help optimise the insight you can collect from your customers
- Flexible distribution options, giving you a wide array of choices to reach respondents with your survey irrespective of where they may be located or what media platforms they’re using
- A CES dashboard on Enterprise plans, that helps you view, analyse and keep track of how much effort it’s taking customers to interact with you and how urgently you need to improve this
- Robust data protection and security that ranges from ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials Plus certifications and adherence with GDPR and the Data Protection Act, to data hosting which is replicated across two UK sites
Solutions to meet any survey need
Get started with all the tools you need to quickly create great looking surveys and start collecting feedback.
Access our most advanced tools, features and integrations to power your feedback activities and drive change.