We've released additional options for your shared results views.
For those of you who haven't created a shared view of your results before, you can configure your shared view via the side bar on your results summary.
Creating shared views of your survey results makes it easier to share survey insights with teams and stakeholders.
We've added the following options to ensure your shared views integrate seamlessly within your teams or organisation:
- Within the branding tab you can now choose between the SmartSurvey logo, using your own custom logo or removing the logo completely.
- You can customise the colours of the header text and background colours
- You can now edit the link text make it more relevant, memorable and easier to access for your teams and stakeholders
- You can now use your own custom domain for your shared views, in the same way you can do with your surveys
Here is an example of a customised shared view using the Customer Satisfaction chart type, showing the summary description and survey response statistics. This URL can also be password protected and shared with an unlimited amount of users.
- For more information see the helpguide