Launched in 2010, SmartSurvey has rapidly grown into one of the leading online survey suppliers to leading brands across all sectors. Our software allows for the design, capture, reporting, and analysis of virtually any type of data and is a trusted supplier to over 130,000 users worldwide.
We believe that creating surveys should not be complicated and are committed to providing customers with the solutions they need. All advancements and upgrades to our survey software are done in-house, meaning we can respond quickly and seamlessly to any requests or gaps in the market. ‘User-friendly’ is our mantra!
This is an exciting time for SmartSurvey and we are looking for talented individuals to join our team based in Tewkesbury, to help us continue to flourish and grow.
- You enjoy working with proactive, innovative, talented team
- You relish delivering solutions to provide customers with what they need
- You contribute 100% on a daily basis and enjoy a good work/life balance
- You are motivated to work for a fast growing, ambitious company
The Person We Are Looking For
We’re looking for a Contract Manager to work with our team, taking responsibility for all contractual matters related to SmartSurvey and to maximise client satisfaction. You will act as the point of contact for all legal issues relating to customers and employees, ensuring timely review and approval. As part of the role, you will work closely with team members to ensure all resources comply with company procedures.
- Drafting, evaluation, negotiation and execution of all company contracts
- Manage all customer, supplier, contractor and agent non-disclosure agreements
- Provide full recommendations when needed on customer contracts
- Negotiate contracts on behalf of the company when required
- Maintain and manage contractual records including;
- Predetermined deadlines
- Customer information sheets
- Contractual changes, expiry, extension or renewal
- Status reports
- Historical documentation
- Provide advice to team managers on contract matters
- Create compliance procedures for employees
- Ensure adequate T & Cs relating to company business are in place
- Communicate all approved contracts to relevant stakeholders
Sought-After Skills & Experience
- Contract Law qualifications and legal skills an advantage
- Familiar with legislation and regulations about data protection, privacy and data security
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects
- The ability to establish and nurture good working relationships
- The ability to work both on your own and as part of a team
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Good problem-solving skills
How We Operate
We work as a team collaborating on projects and meeting deadlines. Our internal comms structure is conducive to a relaxed yet productive work environment and your sense of humour will be richly rewarded by your work colleagues.
We value aptitude, ability, flexibility, commitment and passion for the job over formal qualifications - so we welcome applications from quality candidates with or without relevant qualifications.
Where We Work
We are based in Tewkesbury at the Basepoint Business Centre, easily accessible from the M5. You will enjoy a modern office environment with plenty of parking and a comfortable break-out area for those down-time moments.
This position is open to individuals with varied expertise and the salary will start from £30,000, based on previous experience. We are happy to accept applications from all levels of experience.
If you think you have the required skills but your job role is not listed on the website, please send us your details as we are currently looking to employ new recruits across all departments.
We look forward to hearing from you but please, we are all busy people, so no agencies or previous applicants need apply!