Careers with SmartSurvey
People Success Manager
Who We Are
Launched in 2010, SmartSurvey has rapidly grown into one of the leading online survey platforms, used by leading brands across all sectors. SmartSurvey supports over 400,000 users to make smarter decisions, based on data collected through the platform.
Our platform supports customer, employee and patient experience programs as well as advanced research projects. We believe that creating surveys should be easy and accessible for all and are committed to continually improving the experience for all users.
You’ll be joining at an exciting time for SmartSurvey as we move into our next stage of growth. We are looking for talented individuals to join us on this journey to help us continue to flourish and grow.
We’re based in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire however you’ll be joining a fully remote team for the time being with a view to moving to a hybrid working model in the future.
What is a ‘People Success Manager’?
To us, a People Success Manager is the go-to person for all employee-related issues. This means that your duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development, and talent management.
The job of a People Success Manager is important to our business success. People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realise our established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of a complete People Success Manager job description and specification.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment taking into account remote working
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Handling any disciplinary processes and formal grievances
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or another HR Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of employment law and HR best practices
- Employee Company Share Purchase plan (EMI)
- Private Medical Cover including dental, vision, physical and mental health plans
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible working (home/office)
- Provision of equipment for home working
- Company and team social outings
- Employee birthday gifts
How we operate
We work as a team, with a relatively informal comms structure. We have a relaxed, yet productive work environment and your sense of humour will be richly rewarded by your work colleagues.
Where We Work
We are based in Tewkesbury at the Basepoint Business Centre, easily accessible from the M5. You will enjoy a modern office environment with plenty of parking and a comfortable break-out area for those down-time moments.
Location: SmartSurvey Ltd. Basepoint Business Centre, Oakfield Close, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, GL20 8SD