Launched in 2010, SmartSurvey has rapidly grown into one of the leading online survey suppliers to leading brands across all sectors. Our product allows for the design, capture, reporting, and analysis of virtually any type of data and is a trusted supplier to over 320,000+ users worldwide.
We believe that creating surveys shouldn’t be complicated and are committed to providing customers and users with the solutions they need.
Our product & development teams are based in house, enabling us to release valuable features and updates to our users quickly and seamlessly, enabling us to act on user insight and iterate quickly on feedback. ‘User-friendly’ is our mantra!
You’ll be joining at an exciting time for SmartSurvey as we move into our next stage of growth and we are looking for talented individuals to join us on this journey to help us continue to flourish and grow.
We’re based in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire however you’ll be joining a fully remote team for the time being.
- We are looking for a Product Designer to join our product team to support in delivering our product strategy and roadmap.
- As a Product Designer you are responsible for building a thorough understanding of our users through user research and testing to support us in releasing features and functionality that makes a difference.
- You will collaborate closely with the product and development teams to develop high quality, accessible user journeys to our users.
- The Product Designer will be responsible for all design artefacts, translating insight into user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes through to releasing a well-tested pixel perfect UI.
- Work closely with the CPO and Product Manager to define and deliver the product vision by building an understanding of business and user needs.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs to build confidence that we’re delivering the right thing.
- Create high fidelity designs and work alongside the development team to deliver into production.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to existing and new functionality.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders. Experience of running collaborative discovery workshops remotely would be a plus.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing solutions for complex SAAS products.
- Ability to work with colleagues and clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet users’ needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of responsive design and accessibility.
- A solid grasp of user-centred design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesising abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to giving & receiving constructive feedback to support in continuous improvement.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
We look forward to hearing from you but please note, we are all busy people, so no agencies or previous applicants need apply!