How can our Managed Services help you?
A lot of our customers are just too busy to build their own surveys, but luckily our team of experts are more than happy to help. From as little as £10 a question, we will create, programme and brand your entire survey as quickly as possible. We will ensure you get the survey results you need, in a format that meets your objectives.
Benefits of the Managed Services:
- Save valuable time
- Receive expert advice on survey layout, logic and design
- Achieve peace of mind from our team of experts
- Obtain confidentially and security
- Secure distribution with tracking and reminders
How it works
- Create (or upgrade to) a Professional, Business or Enterprise account
- Send us your questions for a personalised quote
- Our team of experts will design, create and program your survey
- We'll help you launch your survey through your desired distribution channels
- Our advanced reporting capabilities make monitoring and analysis easy
- For more detailed data evaluation use our Analysis and Reporting services
Analysis and Reporting
Survey data analysis can increase your understanding of the decisions people around you make. By delving deeper into the data you collect via questionnaires, you can gain better insight in order to make informed decisions. Our experienced Chartered Psychologists can provide expertise to help you get the most out of your data. You’ve invested in distributing the survey so why not get the most out of it? Read this case study to see how deeper analysis of data can benefit organisations and improve decision making.
Why choose SmartSurvey?
We've successfully helped over 130,000 customers worldwide with their survey requirements. Whether you are a small business or a global brand SmartSurvey’s advanced features can help you make informed decisions. Get in touch if you need assistance designing, distributing and collecting responses for any type of survey.
If you need help targeting a specific audience our Live Audience service, which gives you access to the opinions and insights of over 7 million qualified respondents all over the world, will be able to help you. Choose from dozens of targeting criteria to build your customised consumer panel.