Launched in 2010, SmartSurvey has rapidly grown into one of the leading online survey suppliers to major brands across all sectors. Our software allows for the design, capture, reporting, and analysis of virtually any type of data and is a trusted supplier to over 320,000+ users worldwide.
Despite these current challenging times, we are looking for talented individuals to join our team, to help us continue to flourish and grow our product. The dev team are all working remotely, and we’re looking for someone who has experience working remotely.
We’re looking for a front-end developer to join a high growth SaaS business based in Tewkesbury. The right candidate will be looking to progress their career, joining a highly successful scale-up at an exciting time.
The Person We Are Looking For
We’re looking for a Front-End Web Developer to work with our team in building a top-class website and delivering cutting-edge internet software features.
The ideal Front-End Web Developer
- Proven experience of working as a front-end web developer
- Experience working on front-end web applications
- Extensive knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience working with pre-processors for SCSS and JS
- Extensive Knowledge with Vue.js
- Optimising applications for maximum speed and fluidity
- Experience in working with frameworks such as Foundation / Bootstrap
- Solid command of cross-browser compatibly, responsive and accessible solutions with experience of browser testing and debugging
- A talent and eye for UI design
- Familiarity with version control such as GIT
- Enjoys working with a proactive, innovative and talented team, relishing delivering solutions to provide customers with exactly what they need
- Willing to contribute 100% on a daily basis and motivated to work for a fast-growing and ambitious company
- Experience creating quality mock-ups and prototypes
- TypeScript Experience
- Unit Testing Experience
- Working with / alongside .net MVC / RAZOR
- Agile / SCRUM Experience
Why Join SmartSurvey?
- You enjoy working with proactive, innovative, talented team
- Relaxed, informal and friendly office atmosphere
- You relish delivering solutions to provide customers with what they need
- You contribute 100% daily and enjoy a good work/life balance
- You are motivated to work for a fast growing, ambitious company
- Excellent benefits including a comprehensive private healthcare plan and pension scheme
We look forward to hearing from you but please note, we are all busy people, so no agencies or previous applicants need apply!